I am going to review the Scream Queens Season Finale (equipped with all gifs from Scream Queens)
I am sure some of you have watched and fallen in love with “Scream Queens.” I was a huge fan of this show. I was that girl hanging on every word, laughing at every joke and being so excited for my Tuesday viewing party with my good friend, Alec.
Well, the season came to a close and I have a few things to say about it.
First off, SPOILERS ALL THROUGH THIS POST. PLEASE PROCEED AT OWN RISK… OF SPOILERY. PLEASE.
This was my reactions the entire show.
*Edge of seat as Pete tells Grace he’s a freaking killer?*
- What the hell? DID not see that coming. Pete!? He was with Grace the whole time?
- Oh okay.. he only killed what three people?!
- He did this for Grace? No f***ing way.
- It’s a SISTER..
- It’s gotta be Chanel #5.
- Or #3
- Not Chanel #1 though
- Okay. Red Devil just killed him…
- Okay.. who did Pete just say?
- Grace can fight. Why haven’t you been fighting the entire time then?!
- Okay. Commercial….
- How did Grace even get out of that situation alive?
These were just some thoughts at the opening scenes. But guys. The Red Devil reveal was insane. It wasn’t what I suspected at all. I will admit, I tried to say everyone was the red devil. I firmly believed it was Hester for a long time but then she was thrown off the trail. For the last five episodes, I believed it was Grace because she was getting so weird.
My predictions/suspects were:
- Chanel #5
- Chanel #3
But all those were DEAD wrong… I mean… I was Denise wrong…
I was so pleased to know I was completely off trail. It was a wonderful surprise. I was even more surprised to know that Dean Munch knew all along who the real killer was… because she knew the babies faces!
Here is what I thought of the reveal.
- No. it is not Hester.
- She’s too weird. She’s not smart.
- She’s been stabbed in the eye with a shoe.
- #5 is acting weird.
- #5 is the red devil?!
*The action unfolds of her being raised in the Asylum*
- Oh wow, this is a false persona?!
- Hester is smart as shit?!
- Did she fake love Chad?
- How did she do all this though…
- How did no one find those x rays in the drawer?
- She’s so smart. She’s framing them all.
- #5’s parents hate her.
- Ryan Murphey choose her.. cause Glee.
- So it really is Hester.. and she’s a genuis…
Overall, I thought the reveal was AWESOME. I NNNEEEDD to rewatch the whole series.
So the series as a whole was amazing to me at least. The humor was so great. A lot of people didn’t understand the humor. It was all for fun guys… I mean no.. This show isn’t meant to be serious. All the girls were flawless. My top five characters were:
- Chanel #1.
- Chanel #3
They were all HILARIOUS. And Denise and Chad were together. WHATT!?
I thought that was a joke. Chad was a complete idiot.. All the time… I mean…
My favorite scene is when they dress all in white…to Backstreet Boys… with bats…
He’s so clever..
I was rolling when The Chanel’s had a verdict of “Not Guilty” and then called the Jury “Hippos” and got sent to the Asylum…. where they were happier than ever.
Now.. the only question is IS THERE A SEASON TWO?
The red devil stood above her in the final scene. Was it a dream? Is there a new Red Devil or was it still Hester?
Questions.. that NEED Answers… People.
Well, I’m off<3