I found this fun questionnaire from The Literary Lollipop(: You can answer some if you want in my comments(:
1. Favourite childhood book: The Littles by John Peterson
2. What are you reading right now? Cinder by Marissa Meyer
3. What books do you have on request at the library? City of Bones
4. Bad book habit: I start reading too many books at once!!
5. What do you currently have checked out at the library? Cinder <3
6. Do you have an e-reader? Yes. Of Course!
7. Do you prefer to read one book at a time, or several at once? I am trying to get read of the habit of reading more than one book!
8. Have your reading habits changed since starting a blog? Since I have my blog, I have found out about way more books than I would have without it.
9.Least favourite book you read this year: The Death Cure (Maze Runners Series Book #3)
10. Favourite book I’ve read this year: Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
11. How often do you read out of your comfort zone? I am always trying to read out of my comfort zone and try new things but I always go back to my favorite types of books.
12. What is your reading comfort zone? Fiction, Science Fiction, Young Adult, Romance
13. Can you read on the bus? Yes! I do every morning.
14. Favourite place to read: In my bed, at night.
15. What’s your policy on book lending? I prefer to lend a book after I’ve had a chance to read it, though that doesn’t always work out.
16. Do you dogear your books? Yes.
17. Do you write notes in the margins of your books? Not really, I like to just relax and read.
18. Do you break/crack the spine of your books? I hate when I do that so I try hard not to(:
19. What is your favourite language to read? English because I can’t read it any other way.
20. What makes you love a book? THE CHARACTERS and the plot. The characters have to make me love the book honestly.
21. What will inspire you to recommend a book? If the novel has changed my attitude in the slightest bit, I recommend it. If it makes me think, I will love it.
22. Favourite genre: Paranormal or Science Fiction
23. Genre you rarely read (but wish you did): I don’t read nonfiction very often.
24. Favourite Biography: Girl, Interrupted. It’s a memoir!
25. Have you ever read a self-help book? (And, was it actually helpful?) I have not but I find books to be helpful to me in different ways all the time(:
26. Favourite Cookbook: I have do not have a favorite one but I always look at different ones for recipes.
27. Most inspirational book you’ve read this year (fiction or non-fiction): Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
28. Favourite reading snack: Candy Corn
29. Name a case in which hype ruined your reading experience: I hated when people jumped on the John Green bandwagon when I had been for John Green since 8th grade (and I am 19 now..)
30. How often do you agree with the critics about about a book? NEVER. well, sometimes I agree but most of the time, they don’t know what they’re talking about… lol(:
31. How do you feel about giving bad/negative reviews? I try really hard to say something positive but if it is flat out horrible, I don’t even bother reviewing it.
32. If you could read in a foreign language, which language would you choose? Greek
33. Most intimidating book I’ve read: Les Miserables in 10th grade. Now that I look back, it was so great and I had nothing to be afraid of.
34. Most intimidating book I’m too nervous to begin: Can’t think of one right now.
35. Favourite Poet: Robert Frost
36. How many books do you usually have checked out from the library at any given time? one or two
37. How often do you return books to the library unread? Never!
38. Favourite fictional character: So many… This is too hard. Charlie from “Perks of Being a Wallflower” is my all time favorite though.
39. Favourite fictional villain: Count Olaf <3
40. Books I’m most likely to bring on vacation: Young Adult Fiction always.
41. The longest I’ve gone without reading: A week or two. I try to read every single day but I get so busy sometimes.
42. Name a book you could/would not finish: Night Circus and Red Rain. I don’t know why but I couldn’t do it…
43. What distracts you easily when you’re reading? People laughing really loud is the only distraction I have normally!
44. Favourite film adaptation of a novel: I have so many favorites but I would have to say I love the film adaption of “The Fault in Our Stars.”
45. Most disappointing film adaptation: Twilight- the first one was terrible and it slowly got better and the last one was AWESOME. So my biggest disappointment was only the first one.
46. Most money I’ve ever spent in a bookstore at one time: $200….
47. How often do you skim a book before reading it? I never skim. I want to be completely surprised!
48. What would cause you to stop reading a book halfway through? If I was no longer interested in the plot or characters. I have to love the characters and if they aren’t changing at all, I don’t like it.
49. Do you like to keep your books organized? No, I just read them and then reread them if I love them enough(:
50. Do you prefer to keep books or give them away once they’ve been read? I keep every single book and never give my books to anyone.. I am a selfish reader.
51. Are there any books that you’ve been avoiding? I have been avoiding City of Bones after seeing their ridiculous film adaption….
52. Name a book that made you angry: Thirteen Reasons Why- I love this book but the characters were awful people!!!!-_- Love that book though.
53. A book I didn’t expect to like but did: If I Stay
54. A book I expected to like but didn’t: The Maze Runner Series- I liked it but not like I thought I would.
55. Favourite guilt-free guilty pleasure reading: Fifty Shades of Gray Series and Harry Potter. <3 I have read Harry Potter so many times and it is around 17 times… No shame.
Thanks for reading this questionnaire. It is a lot of fun, so try it out if you want(: Talk to me about any of your answers!